Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Generation

Sometimes I wonder if it would really be too much effort for my generation to type normally.

insted of, u kno... lik dis?? lol :p




I seriously worry about these people. *shakes head*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another note, I got an award from Shades of Green and Grey! Thanks, dear!! :)



Hope everyone has a good Monday! {Said more in hope than expectation. ;)}


{Random note: yesterday I accidentally deleted my first post on this blog so I re-created it. Just in case anyone was wondering why it was popping up on their feed again. Haha... ;)}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silhouettes of a secret. A story told over a cuppa. Or perhaps just sitting on that stone bench, basking in the moonlight... and not saying anything at all.


("I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks." -Shakespeare, Twelfth Night)