1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers– in no particular order– who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them
I already have thanked her but I will say it again: thank you my darling haze! You are one of the most loving people I know. Your big heart makes me smile. :)
Et maintenant, les sept faits!
1. About two years ago I vowed to never wear socks that match again. Since then I always wear mismatched socks. Always.
2. I have an abhorrence of things that are popular. Even just mildly popular. I get a strange enjoyment out of loving things (books, movies, songs/singers) that no one has ever heard of. Or at least things that no one I know in real life have heard of. On the blogging world I don't care as much, if at all.
3. I have a penchant for sad songs. Sure, love songs and happy songs are wonderful... but nothing satisfies me quite like a song with plaintive vocals and heartbreaking/melancholic lyrics.
4. I have been homeschooled my whole life. Actually, I'm rather shocked that I didn't turn out cripplingly unsocial.
5. Nothing terrifies me quite like deep sea life does. The unfathomable depths of the ocean gives me the creeps as do the creatures that live in them. I especially hate octopuses. And whales. When I was around 5 or so I tore out the picture of "Jonah and the Whale" in an illustrated Bible we had. Hahaha.
6. I don't seriously believe in reincarnation... but I like to think I was a 1920's lounge singer in another life. ;)
7. I've been a Francophile since the age of five at least. (Thanks to Ludwig Bemelmans' Madeline books. Madeline was my childhood heroine and caused me to love all things French.)
And for once, I am actually passing this on instead of copping-out! Though I really do hate picking and choosing people to pass this on to cause, in my opinion, everyone deserves an award. But, choose I did. The rules said to pick 10 newly discovered bloggers but I ignored that. And funnily enough, though this is a "versatility award" the rules didn't tell me to necessarily pick versatile bloggers. That's seems a little odd to me... but I guess they just realize how uncommonly versatile everyone is here on the blogging world, hehe. :)
The lovely blogs I am passing this award onto:
~Blush of Dawn~
~I Wear Milk Crowns~
~Shades of Green and Grey.~
~all that is gold~
~she would have liked wings~
You all don't have to do it if you don't want to. (Sorry. I just can't help but say that. Ignore me, please.)
I hope everyone has a satisfactory weekend! Mine looks like it's going to be semi-busy. Booo! (I don't deal well with having a social life. :P)