Saturday, April 2, 2011

a problem...

My blogger is having MAJOR formatting problems. Every time I leave a post as a draft or preview a post or try to edit its html, all the paragraph breaks disappear so there is just a large block of text. And APPARENTLY when I post all the spaces disappear as well. I didn't know this till about a minute ago, when I was trying to post a story and all the spaces disappeared. I am unbelievably frustrated. Is anyone else having this problem? So, hopefully this problem will disappear... because it is, to put it mildly, annoying. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. i know how you feel, dear. remember i'm the girl who always has a problem with her computer? hehe. but my blogger is fine... i hope it will be fixed soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes - I'm sure you can more than sympathize! I hope so too! Because I need... to... blog... *twitch twitch*

    ReplyDelete

Silhouettes of a secret. A story told over a cuppa. Or perhaps just sitting on that stone bench, basking in the moonlight... and not saying anything at all.


("I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks." -Shakespeare, Twelfth Night)