Monday, September 13, 2010

Stream of consciousness.

It is the sad songs that make me think of you, which is strange since you make me so happy.*


That was a {true} thought that occurred to me as I sat on my couch listening to sad songs. I typed it into a blank blogspot post so I wouldn't forget it, which is something I often do. And I meant to save it as a draft but... accidentally hit "publish post". I quickly tried to get rid of it, but the damage had been done. *sighs* Sometimes, I worry about myself.

So, I thought, why not just make a blogpost telling everyone how absentminded I can be?

I didn't know why not, so here I am.

How is everyone? I could just be talking to empty air, but I sincerely hope not.

I don't know why I don't do conversational posts more often. Of course, I'm not sure why people would want to hear me rambling... but rambling is something I excel at! And well, it is good to use our talents. :P

I watched You've Got Mail last night. Oh goodness, I love that movie so much! {"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address."}

I am reading a book called Miss Buncle's Book by D. E. Stevenson. It's about a middle-aged spinster who decides to write a book about the people she knows in her small village. It's shaping up to be very good!

And, at the moment, I am listening to Miranda Lee Richards since I recently bought her album Light of X. {Love this song!}


So, anyhow, I shall stop now. But first, what have you been watching/reading/listening to?



*n.b. - this was not a sappy Taylor Swift-esque inspired thought. It was actually inspired by a dear friend of mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silhouettes of a secret. A story told over a cuppa. Or perhaps just sitting on that stone bench, basking in the moonlight... and not saying anything at all.


("I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks." -Shakespeare, Twelfth Night)