Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tag Thingy!

I've been tagged by the lovely Marian to do this tag thing, if I so desire! Since I do so desire here it goes! :)

Rules:
-Replace any question that you dislike with a new question.
-Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.

{Hehe, I might ignore that second rule, there....}

What song are you currently addicted to?
Definitely 'Blue and Gold Print' by Mates of State.

What books are you currently reading?
Well... I'm getting over an illness I had for a week. And during the end of that, I got a case of ennui. So I started picking-up books reading a few chapters or more and then I would forget to pick them up again.... So right now, I'm reading Sylvie and Bruno by Lewis Carroll, What Katy Did Next by Susan Coolidge, So Long and Thanks for All the Fish by Douglas Adams, & All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriott. There are probably some more.... but don't worry. I'll finish them all. :P

What's your favourite colour?
Light blues, light purples, silver, & sunset!

What's your favourite hobby?
Finding new music to listen to, playing the piano, singing, and reading.

Sweet or Salty?
Euh... it depends on my mood. Most the time I go for sweet. But I love salty as well!

What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
The books series The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart

Cake or ice cream?
Let's be indulgent and say both! ;)

What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Usually google, blogspot, & wikipedia.

What was the last thing you bought?
The album Did You Give the World Some Love Today, Baby? by Doris. {I bought it on emusic.}

What fictional character do you think you're most like?
Marvin from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Or maybe Puddleglum from The Silver Chair. :P
Really, I'm not sure... Oh! On second though, probably Laura Deal from A White Bird Flying!

Favorite toy growing up?
Dolls, my sister and I's dollhouse, stuffed animals. Hm, I was really girly when I was little. When I was a little older, I loved playing Robin Hood with my brothers. Who was Robin Hood? Me of course!

Favorite instrument?
The piano! Because I love the way it sounds and it's the only instrument I can play besides the kazoo.

What was the last meal you ate?
Breakfast. I really need to go eat lunch......

Do you want to learn another language?
Well, I'm learning French... so I guess the answer would be yes.

Five things you really appreciate:
1. Autumn
2. Obscure music
3. The beauty of doing nothing
4. Blank paper waiting to be filled
5. Dental floss

What's one of your favorite quotes?
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sounds they makes as they fly by." - Douglas Adams

What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
My, my! You're looking extensively grandiful today. {Everyone else thinks I'm talking to them. But really I'm only talking to YOU!} :)

What are you looking forward to?
My fever disappearing and my computer getting better.

I tag:
Anyone who reads this and wants to do it! Please, feel free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silhouettes of a secret. A story told over a cuppa. Or perhaps just sitting on that stone bench, basking in the moonlight... and not saying anything at all.


("I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks." -Shakespeare, Twelfth Night)